Sunday, March 9, 2014

Introduction Post!

こんにちわ~!

First of all, I'd like to introduce myself! My screen name is Chiya. Please excuse me for not including my real name because i'd like to put on privacy with my private life and some other matters.


This is me, With the tsundere act.
I've been cosplaying for almost 2 years now. I started at November of 2010 then stopped for a year and came back at 2011. My intrests are Anime, Crafting, Photography, travel, food, and writing. I'm a 2nd year college student at a certain university in manila. I live in the Philippines and I'm 18 of age. 


Me cosplaying The girl from Sarishinohara.
 Credits to Photographer; Dale Perias/Totodale Photography


So, now we are done with introducing myself it's time to discuss this "blog" and why it has a rather bold or bothering title. First of all, It is not a mistake that I placed "FAKKU" there. Yes, Fakku~ If you are not knowledgeable about it.. It is a site with full of "Hentai" manga/videos/games that also comes with a very funny comment thread. Well? I don't just wear the shirt of such site but i also read from that site.


The infamous U-Mad Fakku logo


Now coming from you guys, I'm sure that you'd have a violent reaction like... "You're a girl! You shoudn't be reading from that site!", "But you look like an innocent girl!? why?!!" Well, This is the 21st century so stop treating women like they can't do things that only man can do. I'm not such a fan of hentai but I am a fan of NaPaTa-sensei and Homonculus-sensei's works. I'm also a fan of BL or Yaoi.

Now that settles the title, Now for the blog!
Well, Now that you know i read from Fakku, it doesn't mean that i'll be posting DL links to the newest hentai series or whatever. This Blog is all about me, my vanity..//slapped.
With all seriousness, This blog mainly focuses about Me, Cosplay, Food, Destinations in the philippines, Relationship/Life Advices and Tons of random things that i want to share.


Chiya in Boracay!


I really feel guilty posting long posts at facebook knowing that it isn't a site for blogging and how i always love to share stuff. So I figured to make a blog account to share my stuff here and post the links online. It looks awkward to post diary like posts in facebook... So, I figured that i should be posting here! 

We'll that's about my first post! Thanks everyone! I hope you look forward to my following posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment